Friday, January 8, 2016

Day 8. Something You Struggle With

Something That I Struggle With

Getting ready for a new relationship is what I’ve been struggling with lately. After my first love ended, I found myself in such unstable condition.

I didn’t really know the real reason why we broke up. I kept thinking that it was because of me. Something about me is wrong. I must have had some problems that guys found them annoying. Maybe it was because I spend too much time talking about the future of starting a family and having kids. Maybe it was because I didn’t get along too well with other people’s friends. Maybe it could be that I was not into sports of all kind. Maybe my imperfections did matter.

Whenever I think about meeting other people, I start to think about all imperfections. I kept telling myself that there must be something wrong about me. What is the actually point of having a relationship to me? I don’t know yet. I couldn’t answer such questions like that.

Time heals. At least that’s what I truly believe. It’s not the right time right now to think about having a relationship. I know that I was not getting used to being alone for the past 5 years. Sometimes, I got nightmares and all the feelings of lonely would come around me. I wasn’t even in such a hurry looking for a new relationship cause my wound had not been healed yet. I might have met the right person, but then again, I was too early. I have always been early my whole life. It’s not really good timing though.

I have time now to really focus on me, myself. What do I see when I look at myself? My flaws? My imperfections? My bad habits and characteristics? My eating disorder? I don’t know. I’m still in the middle of looking for something positive. I want to find a way to really embrace myself and accept who I really am one more time.

It hurts when I realize that I was too early once again… 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Facebook