Monday, January 18, 2016

Day 18. 30 Facts About Yourself

30 Facts About Myself

I remembered writing about 50 random facts about myself a very long time ago. Well, there’re only 30 for today. Let’s make this quick since I still have so many things to do.

1.    I’m an introvert.
2.    I love sushi and udon.
3.    #teamxbox
4.    I’m a matchaholic.
5.    I love white chocolate and dark chocolate.
6.    I’m a morning person.
7.    I enjoy reading fairytales.
8.    I love Beatrix Potter.
9.    I don’t mind wearing combat boots.
10. I always want to go back to Hoi An City.
11. I wear mostly black, grey, navy and soft pink.
12. I don’t wear white since it didn’t suit me.
13. I can cook a full proper family meal.
14. I do enjoy being neat.
15. I would love to have a puppy.
16. I’m interested in both genders.
17. I have a yin yang twin.
18. I have a sweet tooth.
19. I’m quite a shopaholic.
20. I’m pretty good at money management.
21. Making plans is what I’m very good at.
22. I’m a bookworm.
23. I’m 1m55.
24. I tell jokes too often.
25. I can be very romantic at some points.
26. I’m a bilingual.
27. I’m a nerd. Not so many people realize that.
28. I believe that I must be Mrs. Right first instead of just trying to find my prince charming.
29. I can’t live without dairy products.

30. I tend to use emoticons a lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Facebook