Thursday, January 7, 2016

Day 7. 10 Songs That You Are Loving Right Now

10 Songs That I Am Loving Right Now

Although I have not been listening to many new songs lately, I do enjoy sticking to my old playlist. I listen to both English and Japanese songs. No, I do not really enjoy listening to Vietnamese songs. Feel free to judge… I do not care.

1.    Haley Reinhart - Can’t Help Falling In Love

2.    Ikimono Gakari – Blue Bird

3.    Wang Lee Hom – Yi Ran Ai Ni

4.    Nolwenn Leroy – Lullaby (Song Of The Sea)

5.    Joy Enriquez – How Can I Not Love You

6.    Ellie Goulding – Take Me To Church

7.    Idina Menzel ft. Michael Bublé – Baby It’s Cold Outside

8.    Troye Sivan – Fools

9.     Vanessa Hudgens ft. Zac Efron – The Start Of Something New


10.  Dawin ft. Silentó – Dessert

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Facebook