Friday, January 1, 2016

Day 1. 10 Things That Make You Really Happy

10 Things That Make Me Really Happy

It is a known fact that I am a cheerful/positive type of girl. And yes, I do aware that I may not show it directly on my face most of the time. Truth to be told, I tend to look mostly on the bright side to keep my mood balance and slightly on the positive side. Here are 10 things that make me happy, like all the time:

1.    Raccoons

Raccoons are adorable. They have tiny hands and feet with their fluffy tail. I have a large collection of raccoon collectives: Keychain, stuffed animals, pencil cases… even flip-flops.

2.    Peanut Butter & Jelly 

Lately, I’ve been obsessed with peanut butter and jelly sandwich. It all started when I was going through such hard times. I tried my best to find some remedies for myself and that was when I bought a tiny box of Apricot jam.
I still have some leftover peanut butter in the fridge and to be honest, I’m not really a fan of sandwich. I put myself together and made 2 slices of peanut butter and jelly sandwich. It was the best combination in the world. It was like a trip to some kind of Wonderland somewhere.
I’ve been eating peanut butter and jelly sandwich a lot these days. I even invested my money in buying many tiny boxes of apricot and strawberry jam. I think I’m addicted now…

3.    Lavender

I love lavender, not only the flower itself but also the color and the smell of it. Where I live, the climate was not made for growing lavenders. I feel like a piece of my life has been missing for a very long time. Lavender can be used for different purposes, from cooking to healing.

4.    Green Tea

Well, there’s absolutely no doubt. I’m a matchaholic. I don’t directly drink green tea. I’m just a little too obsessed with its flavor. Matcha cookies, matcha candies, matcha latte, matcha roll cakes,… everything.

5.    Table Settings.

I take lots of pictures of what I eat throughout the day. So, table setting is very important too. It’s not about styling food, though. I’ve been collecting vintage ceramics for a year now. It was the most inspiring feeling in my world. My cupboard is now full of stuffs. My goal is to start my new search for vintage cutlery. And table cloth. And placemats. And… I should start saving money now.

6.    Being Fed

Let’s be honest: We live to eat. What could be better than the feeling of having someone feed us? I may have selective eating disorder. I still love to be fed, especially sushi, grilled corn and sweets. 

7.    Boots

The weather doesn’t matter, okay? Wearing boots is my passion. I own a few pair of different style of boots and I can proudly say that I’m pulling them off. It’s like I was born to wear boots.

I have a pair of H&M combat boots. They are my first branded pair of shoes I have ever bought. It was on sale, like 50% off. I got it for $18 which was such a great deal. I’ve been wearing them a lot ‘cause they give my outfit such neat finish touch.  

8.    Dark Lipsticks

Most people make themselves years older when they put on dark makeup. Lucky me, I’m not one of those guys. I love wearing dark lipsticks. It doesn’t just give me an edgy look, it also makes me look younger than my actual age. Weird, right?

I only own 5 lipsticks and I tend to expand my collection really soon.

9.     Weird Bags

I have a thing for funny looking bags. I don’t mind holding a wear bag in my hand. It might not go too well with the whole outfit but it does show off my style somehow. I own many bags; most are in weird shape. If I were on the streets, the first thing people notice would be my bag, then my shoes. I’m proud of that.

10. Choker

I have always loved wearing chokers ever since I was a little kid. It was shown on many movies. I love how a piece of fabric goes around my neck gently. Before chokers became a trend, I was the only one who thought chokers were awesome. Now, everybody wears chokers… It’s kind of sad, though. I haven’t worn chokers ever since. However, I do intend to wear it again someday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Facebook