Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Day 13. What Are You Excited About

What Am I Excited About

I am excited about cute little weird things. Mostly, I would go crazy all about fashion. I don’t mind carrying weird stuffs. You know my stuffed raccoon bag! That’s what I’m talking about.

Beside fashion, I am excited about being fed. Although I have selective eating disorder, I do enjoy eating what I like. Lately, I’ve been obsessed with Udon – Japanese/Korean style noodle. I have always loved eating Japanese food and Vietnamese food. I don’t really enjoy Western Cuisine cause after all, I’m still an Asian.

Pets. I’m excited about having a pet. It’s like starting new family with a whole new special member. I have to admit that I was afraid of animals ever since I was young. Last year, I had a chance to befriend with a puppy. That was when I learn to communicate with them. I do afraid of birds though. I’m getting along very well with cats and dogs.

I think that I’m excited about going shopping. Well, it’s explainable though. I’m a real girl, so I do enjoy shopping as one of my hobbies. I save money to buy something that would make me happy. Mostly, something new for my wardrobe. I have just reorganize my wardrobe this week. The good news is, although I’ve been buying quite a lot of stuffs for Tet Holidays, I don’t have to get rid of anything. Normally, there would be a bunch of new and never-worn-once stuffs which later I would have to sell them all. Today, I only have some very old stuffs to throw away. Nothing left to go to my online shop.


I’m not quite in the mood to write today. I’ve been playing video games a lot today. I just needed those things. Maybe I’ve been thinking too much. I lost my inspirations which I hope would be temporary. Still, I have another day waiting for me ahead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Facebook