Sunday, January 17, 2016

Day 17. Your Zodiac Sign And Whether It Fits You

My Zodiac Sign And Whether It Fits Me



Well, kind of.

I’m a Sagittarius. I was born on December 18th, so I was very close to Capricorn. As someone who is half human and half animal, I believe that my sign fits me quite well than I expected.

It is said that a Sagittarius loves traveling which is obviously a normal fact for me. I love traveling too as long as I have time for it. I’ve been to quite a few places around my country and I do enjoy going far away from home. Don’t get me wrong here. I do love staying at my lovely home. It’s just so excited to have a chance to leave it for some times and come back.

A Sagittarius with its bow and arrows often messes around with relationships. As I always believe that I must be a Mrs. Right myself first, rather than finding prince charming. There are guys falling for me just because. I have never tried archery before so maybe it could be explained. I attract a few wrong punks. That could be my fault. I never intend to do that anyway. It’s just, a lot of girls nowadays are so useless, you know? They are so proud of not knowing how to cook a proper meal and do housework. Their arrows could reach their targets. Instead, mine reached.

And that’s all I know about my sign =))))))))))))))))))))))))

Seriously, I don’t even read about it that much. This is what I made up in the most logical way that possible. Astrology was never on my list. I prefer astronomy though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Facebook