Thursday, January 14, 2016

Day 14. Favourite Movies That You Never Get Tired Of Watching

Favorite Movies That I Never Get Tired Of Watching

1.    My Neighbor Totoro
2.    High School Musical
3.    Ponyo On The Cliff
4.    Bunny Drop
5.    Marry Poppins

I have just realized that I was kind of into Japanese movies. Well, I think I have always been looking for some movies that are kind of slow and peaceful. Okay I grow up with High School Musical so let’s just make an exception here. There are lots of memories from watching all those singing and dancing scenes from a trilogy started 10 years ago.

Ghibli Studio’s movies are very unique and special. My most favorite is the Totoro’s story. The whole plot was different from other kinds of movies I would expect. I’ve been obsessed with many Ghibli’s movies. Ponyo on the cliff is my favorite one of an Asian little mermaid story. The main characters in most Ghibli’s movies are children. I love children.

I love Bunny Drop because of the two main characters. Little Ashida Mana is the girl from Marumo No Okite. She danced the song Maru Maru Mori Mori. The guy in the movie, he’s also the main character in Norwegian Woods. He is so handsome and lovely in his own way. I think he’s my male celebrity crush.


have always loved Mary Poppins ever since I saw it on Disney. Julia Andrew and all her songs from Mary Poppins have always been in my head. Whenever I heard those songs, I still can see clearly the scenes from the movies where they would all be very happy. I read the book too. Somehow, I lost the book. I really want to buy another copy, but this time, it should be the original English one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Facebook