Sunday, January 10, 2016

Day 10. Things For Which You Feel Strongly

Things For Which I Feel Strongly

I am a little obsessed over little things. I can get very emotional when it comes to things that I like. To be honest, never have I been sitting at my desk to start thinking about things that I feel strongly for.

Green tea powder is one of my favorite things. I prefer the Japanese Matcha to Thai Matcha because the quality is far too different. It’s true that we can get a pack of Thai Matcha for haft a price compare to a pack of Japanese Matcha. However, I really don’t like the fact that Thai Matcha will eventually change its color after mixing. I still can’t forget my green tea cookies started to turn into dark brown color after baking while it was supposed to be the bright green color. I don’t gain any trust over Thai Matcha over time and although I couldn’t afford the Japanese one, I still prefer it.

I get obsessed over almost everything that is made from green tea powder. Matcha beverages such as latte, ice blended, milk… are my usual orders whenever I have a drink. Matcha pastries such as roll cake, tiramisu, choux cream, bread,… are on my list. Then come all other Matcha beauty products such as facial cleanser, shower gel,… I got them all. Matcha is love. Matcha is life.

Besides green tea, chocolate is also my obsession. Although I don’t go too crazy about chocolate and white chocolate is technically “not-real-chocolate”, I still put chocolate on the list here. I love white chocolate. Its flavor is not so strong and it goes perfectly with green tea powder. White chocolate is also cheaper. I could drink or eat white chocolate without getting tired of it. I also like raw dark chocolate. Its unique flavor is what I like the most. Somehow, I don’t like milk chocolate, It doesn’t taste like chocolate at all.

Those are like my top two, and since we’re talking about the “top-things”, I think it’s much better to have the third stage. I would say that lavender is a thing for me. Ever since I was a little child, I had fallen in love with the color called lavender. Later on, I discovered that it was in fact a type of flower. I still remember asking my mom to buy me some lavender seeds so that I could make my own little garden. I was so disappointed to find out that lavender cannot be grown in our country. As I grow up, I tend to find things that lavender-related such as massage cream, shower gel, oil…

A few years ago, there was a trend going on in the whole country. People started to buy lavender, especially the dried one cause it made such beautiful decoration. It was too expensive and to be honest, I still prefer observing its beauty through photos of lavender fields in France. I am not the type of person who follows the trend though, mostly because I don’t have money.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Facebook