Saturday, January 16, 2016

Day 16. Things That You Miss

Things That I Miss


I miss the cold, gloomy mornings before spring comes. Although I’m 100% a morning person, I prefer those cloudy and rainy mornings to those sunny ones. I wouldn’t be lying in bed just because the weather is not so bright outside. I love sitting at my desk with a hot cup of whatever drink I find tasty, looking at the raindrops on my glass window.

I miss the days when I have absolute nothing social-related stuffs to think about. I would just get myself comfortable and cozy in a woolen sweater and a pair of fuzzy socks. I would spend my time staying in my own little room where I could read all my books over and over again without getting tired of. These are the days when I find myself 16 again.

I miss playing pretend as if I were still a little child. I would love to be a little princess going on her own magical adventures, searching for her prince charming on a white horse with a bouquet of lavenders on his hands. Why would any princesses sit back and wait for her prince? What if she were not even destined to marry a prince? What if on her own adventures, she found herself falling head over heels for the king of devil? Anything could happen in the least expected ways.

I miss the summer holidays hanging with my friends on the rooftop. We would have a BBQ party until very late at night. There would be a tent, a children pool, blankets and pillows,… everything needed for an all girl party on the rooftop. We would grill whatever edible we could afford, except for lobsters cause I’m allergic. We would drink iced tea and sing songs. Then we would all lie down and quietly observe the beautiful starry night.

I miss dressing up and feeling beautiful. As I spend most of my time staying at home, I don’t have too many chances to actually dress up a little bit. I have a gorgeous wardrobe full of different styles of clothing. My make up collection has expanded ever since my sister started her cosmetic business. I own so many beautiful shoes which fit me perfectly cause I have really nice feet.

I miss going on vacation with my dear friends. We would explore the whole city together without getting tired. Even if there were only two of us, I would just appreciate all the wonderful times we had been through together. We would all sit back and make plans and decide where or what to eat and drink and where to visit, to buy souvenirs and what to wear or bring along,… There are sure so many things to do.


I’m getting very close to start back all the things I’ve been missing. Winter is coming really soon. I believe so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Facebook