Sunday, January 3, 2016

Day 3. Top 3 Pet Peeves

Top 3 things that annoy me the most.

Actually, I didn’t even know the meaning of pet peeve. I thought I was about to write a post about my favorite pets. Fortunately, I googled it up and finally got it meaning.

1.    Power Blackout
Let’s have a real moment and face the truth here: this is my first world problem. Power blackout is one the most annoying thing could ever happen to me. I still remember sitting at my pc, trying my best to writing about 20 pages of novel nonstop and then came a sudden power blackout. No, I didn’t save any of it and it was fucking MS 2003 at that time.

I’m a loner and I love spending time at home. So when the power blackout hit my house, there’s really no point staying. That’s when I had to get my ass up and get out of the house. But where to? It would always be a difficult question to someone like me.

I think that I depend a little too much on electricity. It’s a known fact for this generation that living without technology is impossible. Power blackout means no internet connection.  No, I’m just a normal human being at this point. I can’t stand it.

2.    People’s lack of listening skill

It really annoys me every time I talk to someone and it feels like we are talking about other things. I had enough of all these situation. I’m very sensitive when it comes to this topic. It’s annoying as hell, especially people who are on the lower level, they are such idiots.

I’m not saying that I’m the best or something. I want to point out the fact that people don’t want to pay attention to what others are talking about. Acting like that is stupid and it helps nothing at all. When it comes to group projects, I started to describe my ideas while others pretended to listen to me. After that, they would make some silly questions that I had already answered before. How is that not annoying?

Well, but the good thing is, I, in fact, have never complaint about it before. People don’t need to know this cause obviously, they wouldn’t be bothered. I can act being cool in front of people although deep down inside, I couldn’t help but put them on a lower level. It’s just a natural thing. No big deal.

3.    The talk that comes when I have just waken up
Okay, seriously, what the hell is that talk? There’s a big difference when it comes to waking up and getting up. But in this case, both are not the right time to have whatever talk.

I’m so lucky that I’m such a morning person. And it still annoys me a lot. Why would somebody think that having a talk with a person who has just woken up is a good idea anyway? As if they could really clear their thoughts and make some decisions right at the moment they wake up.


Even if it were about asking what to eat is still not okay at all. My body has decided to woken up, not my brain, though. I can’t make decisions and having such talk like that is very annoying to me. Although if you look on the bright side, you could propose and I may say yes, that will work out for everybody. *laugh out loud* 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Facebook