Tuesday, July 8, 2014

My Summer Road Trip 2014

Last Sunday, I'd been on my second road trip to the beach. As you can tell, I kinda have an obsession going to the beach. I finally come to embrace it <3

Here's a bunch of photos from the trip <3 Thanks Boo & Marc for all the photos that you guys took for us <3 We rarely appeared in any photos because we'd always been the photographer one ._. 

Me & my Racoon <3
The five of us <3 2 couples and Yunhee (the one in pink)
Boo & Marc
Racoon tried to throw me into the sea :v
Just for posing, neither of them knows how to ride a jet ski ~'  '
Another group photo taken by my travel tripod <3
Racoon loves shooting -_-
We went hiking!
Racoon & I <3
Boo & Marc
Hee ._.
The five of us from top of the mountain <3
Beautiful view from above <3
If only I had a beach house...
Such big city <3
One step away from the beach...
Next time, bring a date, Yunhee! ._.
This is Vietnamese Mini Pancakes, local cuisine. Quite expensive, though!
Salted Duck Egg cupcakes. Also, quite expensive ._. but it tastes really good <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Facebook