Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Lip Balm

Lip balm is a life saver, a must-have beauty product for almost everyone. There are millions types of lip balms around the world. I've been using quite a lot and so sad that I have to say, I prefer using the lip bams which are not made in Vietnam. Why? Because it's not only cheaper, it's also effective. Recently, I've been using Burt's Bee lip balm and it was perfect. It was cheap, and I got it when it was on sale so it got cheaper. Even after the tax and the shipping fee, it's still cheaper than the Lip Ice lip balms which are made in Vietnam. Lip Ice is a brand that appears in almost every supermarket. It was not really expensive, still affordable. But the products doesn't suit me. Lip balms by Lip Ice still dry out my lips. Colours lipstick by Lip Ice doesn't stay long as I expected. Tinted by Lip Ice had me reapply after half an hour. It's not because the products were not really good, it's just because of me.

Years ago, I used some lovely lip balms by EOS. At that time, it was recommended by Michelle Phan and I was like, I had to get one. It costs twice as much as the made-in-Vietnam products and it was off the hook. I kept using it until it'd gone unreasonably.
Lip Smacker, party pack <3

Today, there's a box full of lip balms and cosmetics that my sister placed from the USA. Lip Smacker came included, in a party pack. I have tons of choices between all the tasty flavours from some of my favourite beverage. I want a Coca Cola flavour lip balm. But then, I found the Barg's one and I fell for it. This is now my favourite lip balm. <3

My recent lip balm <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Facebook