Friday, August 21, 2015

A perfect day?

Lately, I've been planning a lot of stuffs. I'm kinda getting used to writing my journal which is clearly a great habit of mine. Being inspired does help me a lot in thinking about some of the thing I've been dying to do. It's not something too serious, of course. It's just something that might affect my life a little bit. And even though just a little bit of it, it could make me feel much better and keep me staying inspired as long as possible.

I don't like feeling depressed. Well, who does anyway? I was trying my best for the last couple of months to finally getting out of those depressed stages. Right now, I feel so much better. Thanks to myself ;A;

A perfect day? If I were a 9-year-old girl, I would immediately think of some summer days where I got to hangout with my childhood friends. We would rode bikes all day rather than sitting at home and playing computer games. I grew up mostly like a boy. Makeup, dresses, romantic novels,... were never once my favourite stuff. Then, things started to change, in a more feminine way, I guess.

As I grew up, I choose to be more feminine because somehow, it suits me quite well. I start to focus more on everything around me. I look at the two sides of one thing. I think more about the future that I'm gonna hold. I learn to love myself the hard way. After high school, I was given a perfect chance to be the one that I am.

My perfect day would be a normal weekday. I would go to school or go to work. I would get home doing things that I enjoy. Time management was never a problem to me. So, here's the schedule for my perfect day:

5:30
I'm an early bird, of course. Although school starts at 7:00, I have the habit of being (a lot) early. Personally, I dislike being late (I'm never late and I'm proud of this). People frequently tell me not to be that much early but I couldn't do anything. It's my personality.

I would set the alarm going off at 5:00 and at 5:30. The first time I wake up, I'm gonna tell myself that I still have half an hour to sleep so the second time I wake up, I would feel much better. Then, I'm gonna grab my phone and quickly check my social media notifications. There won't be too many stuffs to go through since nothing special can happen during the 7 hours of my sleep. I make the bed, which is only a blanket and a sleeping bag. Mommy is still sleeping because she will wake up at 6:00 so I leave the sleeping lamp and the AC on.

I go straight to the bathroom and start my morning routine which probably takes up to 15 minutes. I don't take shower in the morning since I'd already done it before going to bed last night. After getting out of the bathroom, I go upstairs to my bedroom. Well, I do have a bedroom AND a study room upstairs (which I inherit from my auntie when she moved out) but I still choose to sleep in my mom's bedroom. It's not (really) the fact that I'm still afraid of sleeping alone in the dark or something. It's more likely about saving electricity. When I sleep in my mom's bedroom, we'll be using only 1 AC and 1 sleeping lamp which is energy efficient.

Anyway, I get to my bedroom/study room to get ready for school. Normally, I wear a T-shirt and jeans to school. Classic, ha! I don't feel like dressing up to school. It's all about being comfy when you have to stay at school until 11:30. I would throw some textbooks into my college backpack, then my wallet and I'm good to go. I tie my hair into a ponytail since it's always hot around the year and grab my coat in the living room

6:00
Mommy is up and normally, she'll be the one opening the gate. We rarely talk to each other in the morning. I put on my student ID and get the keys at its usual place while sucking on a box of milk for breakfast. I keep all my shoes in the living room since we don't have the habit of wearing shoes in our home. I would wear a pair of slip on because I don't really enjoy tying my laces. This routine often takes me up to 10 minutes before I get on my Jupiter and ride to school.

6:30
I park my Jupiter and walk to school. The parking lot suddenly becomes too far away after my school decided to shut down the back gate. I have to enter through the front gate which is about 500m from my parking lot. Yes, I don't park in my school's parking lot because no one would be nice to me (as a customer) or my car (as a customer's property). Besides, I hate those f***ing security guards of my school. They're only a few years older than me and yet they act like some idiotic junior high boys.

I'm always the first one to arrive in class. I don't mind being early. While waiting for the class to start, I would do some crosswords or read a magazine if I bring one. My school doesn't allow students to eat or drink in class although the school doesn't have a cafeteria or at least, a bench? I don't enjoy seeing other students sitting on the floor in the hallway having their breakfast. It's too pathetic. Why don't you eat at home anyway?

12:00
I get home. Normally, it's around 32 degree Celsius in the afternoon so the first thing I'm gonna do is taking off my bra! I change into my nightgown and then start making lunch. I don't enjoy my mommy's cooking much so I usually cook my meal. I would have a bowl of noodle for lunch while watching some of my favourite show on my computer. After that, I'm gonna take a nap in my room. I nap on my picnic blanket and have the fan at max speed. I would wake up in 30 minutes later when it's get too hot in my room. Mommy's gonna drop by and give me some laundry to do.

14:00
I go to kitchen and prepare my dinner. When I'm done, I'm just gonna leave it here and get ready for my workout. I enjoy play Just Dance for 40 minutes as my daily workout. After workout, I make myself a pot of tea and take a shower. I reheat my dinner and enjoy it right away.

16:00
It's time for me to review what I've learnt today at school and prepare for my evening class. It usually takes only an hour to do. When I finish with all my work, I log in my diet diary and write journal. It's time for me to relax after a stressful morning in class.

20:00
I get home from my evening class. I would treat myself right away with a cup of milk tea while surfing the internet. This is the part of the day where I feel the most wonderful. I let myself do whatever I like until 22:00 when it's time to sleep.

And that's my perfect day!

In the future, of course it would turn from "school" to "work" and I know I wouldn't have that much free time in a day. This year is my last chance to live my perfect day working and relaxing. I'm so blessed that I reach this stage of my life and I'm looking forward to the future as I'm seeing it clearly as ever.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Facebook