Thursday, August 13, 2015

1 ticket to "Childhood", please!


I was born in the 90s. It's been a while since the last time I saw my childhood treats flashed around. Lately, I've been searching through the internet and out of nowhere, I've come across a store called "Childhood Bakery" where I found lots of my once favourite treats.

Those treats are rare nowadays, especially in such a crowded big city. That Bakery that I found was located in the suburban. Luckily, the owner was too nice and decided to ship my order without any shipping fee charged. I would like to take a moment here and extend my thanks to her.

I went a little, maybe too much, crazy shopping at the Childhood Bakery. I placed an order of $20 which is an unbelievably expensive for those treats which you can normally buy with only $0.5 :v Okay, I did went too excited getting those treats. And hey, I've gotten a plan. It would be too selfish to ride the childhood train alone, right? Anyway, just continue reading :D

Remember these?

I hope you would remember all of those treats. I'm sure those are such precious memories in everyone of us. I don't recall a lot of memories though. And I'm not even sure about the name of all these treats. Leave in the comment section below if you know some of those names :)

Alright, let's get to the main point of this post!

I'm selling the Cup of Memories. Each cup holds some random treats as shown in the photo above. Since each of those treats is too cheap, let's buy in bunch, shall we? That's how the Cup of Memories works.

You'll have a ticket to your childhood with only $1.25~$1.50 (20.000VND~30.000VND). There is no profit in selling these cups at that price. I just want you to have another chance reach your long lost memories of your childhood. You can buy these cups at New Insight English on this Friday & Saturday. <3


The Cup of Memories



No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Facebook