Thursday, June 26, 2014

Summer Breeze

33 Degree Celsius right in the middle of Saigon. I think I'm about to melt. However, the worst part had gone <3 In the end of March till late May, I had suffered enough at 36-38 Degree Celsius :'( It's okay now.

I love the beach. I have always dreamed of having a beach house or just a house in a city where I can get access to the sea as easily as the wifi. It is said that (by many of my acquaintances, my relatives) you would soon get bored if you spent your life at the beach. I, personally, don't think so. I don't think I could ever get tired of the beach. It's not like I love the outdoors. It's true that I prefer staying indoors and being a loner. I love the beach so much. I could spend a day or more just hanging out at the beach, even by myself.

I love the beach...
Last month, I visited Phan Thiet. It was not really a vacation. My aunt took me and my friend there so that we could visit the beach while she were teaching at a community college. I have to say, I do regret taking my friend with me. I know it might sound selfish. But my friend worked all the time. Even though that trip supposed to be all about hanging out and have fun, she spent most of the time working through the computer. I was left, not alone, but lonely.

Because of that, I assumed, I started to miss the beach so much. The last time I was there, I could hardly spend time with the beach, with my obsession. It's like having a cup of matcha blended right in front of my eyes and I just couldn't reach it. :'( This feeling is so hard to take.

I want to visit the beach as soon as possible. I plan on taking a road trip with my partner as we used to do in January. However, he's too busy with his job and he doesn't seem much interested in having fun in the water. I guess I'll just pack and visit the beach by myself... And if that idea craps everybody around me, fine, I'll just end up in the public swimming pools or on the roof top with my lovely backyard pool :">

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Facebook