Friday, June 13, 2014

Gel Purfume - A Little Throwback.

I was never a girly girl. I acted and talked like a boy when I was young. By the time I went to secondary school, I started to pay more attention to my appearance and tried my best to blend in with others girls. I grew my hair long and tried different stuffs that a girl loved to do. Beside doing nails, I started using gel perfume.

Around 2007, gel perfume was very popular among teenagers. It was cheap and had lovely designed on each bottles. There were three to four different scents to try out. Usually, I chose the scent that no one enjoyed. It was not because the scent was too bad. I just enjoyed using the scent that was unique among my friends.

Today, I bought a little bottle of gel perfume. We rarely see gel perfume at the supermarket nowadays and it doesn't come in giant bottle anymore. It is quite expensive but in travel-sized which makes it super convenient to carry around.

Nowadays gel perfume

My feedback about this product is that it was quite sticky after apply on my wrist. Also, the scent doesn't last long as I expected. However, it never did even in the past. The price was like double up but it's really worth buying. I feel like being a teenager again :v well, it comes with bad meaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Facebook