Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Diet Diary - Should or shouldn't???

I'm 1m55 height and my weight is always about 52 - 53kg. I look quite fat. Not too much, but it's still annoyed when I can't fit in my clothes. Somehow, I started to throw away almost my wardrobe just because I'm getting fat and older. Now, I only keep large sized and solid colour clothes.

Recently, Auntie bought me a pack of two diet products and planned on getting one more for me. Well, it seems like a good start for me. But mommy doesn't like it. Mommy is afraid of these products and advise me not to take these things. I do want to control the food that goes into me. I want to eat healthy, not just to full my stomach.

*rolling* I should think again... Whether I want it or not. A diet diary.

When it's getting hot, I want to eat so bad!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Facebook